1) Is childcare provided? This year we will NOT be providing childcare. 2) What if I can't attend both days? Because of the low cost of the conference, we will be charging a flat fee of $30 whether you can attend both days or not. 3) Can I purchase a ticket at the door? Yes! However, we will be charging a late fee of $10 on top of the regular fee of $30. 4) Will housing be provided? Unfortunately, we will no longer be providing free housing. However, if you do book a room, we will be providing a $30 cash voucher with your reservation receipt. 5) Where do I fly into, and can I be picked up? You are free to fly into the airport of your choice, but we can ONLY provide shuttle services from the Long Beach Airport (LGB) to the church and hotel. 6) How do I get around once I arrive? We will be providing shuttle services to and from the Long Beach Airport, hotel, and church. However, transportation for dinner or any other part of town will not be provided. 7) What if I can’t attend the conference anymore after purchasing a ticket? We are not able to refund the ticket to you, but you are more than welcome to sell your ticket. If you do sell your ticket, please complete each of the following steps to guarantee that the ticket has been transferred to the new buyer-8) For all other questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to your Eventbrite.
- Click "My Tickets" at the top.
- Find Connect Conference, and click “View Order”.
- Click “Edit Details”.
- Change each information field from YOUR information to NEW BUYER'S information.
- After you've finished changing up all the information, click the box that says “Send confirmation email to new attendee".
- Click “Save”.
- If the new ticket buyer doesn't already have Eventbrite, they'll need to create a login using the email address entered into Eventbrite step 5.
- The new attendee MUST then log in to Eventbrite and click on “My Tickets,” where they will see “Someone has saved you a spot for Connect Conference 2015.”
- The new attendee MUST click the “Claim Your Ticket” button. You will then receive an email from Eventbrite so that you can verify your email address and claim your ticket.